Accurately project SVOD revenue for films across most genres and budgets.
Netflix SVOD Report
The Netflix SVOD Report takes you inside Netflix’s licensing agreement with Relativity Media. Included in the report are Netflix SVOD licensing fees and financials for 43 films released by Relativity Media in the United States and Canada from 2010 through 2018.
These films account for over $1 billion in box office receipts.
Deepen your understanding of streaming licensing values with exclusive rate cards from Netflix.
The Netflix SVOD Value Report will help you –
- Discover competitor financials
- Save time with credible data
- Present well-founded estimates
- Target potential partners
- Substantiate third-party reporting
Download Rate Cards Netflix Doesn’t Want You To See!
There are over 3,000 data points in the XLSX Workbook, including Netflix licensing fees for Relativity releases, global subscriber data, content obligations, and other intel for custom research.
- Relativity Cumulative Theatrical and Licensing Fees (43 Films)
- Relativity Yearly Distribution Performance (43 Films)
- Relativity Film Universe (188 Films)
- Netflix Global Subscribers (Top 25 Markets)
- Netflix Title Count by Territory (184 Countries & Territories)
- Netflix Subscribers and Content Costs
Go inside Netflix’s licensing agreement with Relativity Media.