The Starz Pricing Guide includes contract insights and licensing rate cards for PayTV and SVOD.
This exclusive report provides values for films available for premium television and SVOD exhibition from 2014 through 2020.
Starz must license 50 films from the Licensor consisting of the following:
- “A” films released on more than 800 screens with at least $25 million in advertising;
- “Art” films released by the studio’s independent label; and
- “B” films with at least $250,000 in P&A or at least $4.5 million in negative costs
Exclusive Rate Cards
Go inside a $2 billion licensing agreement between Starz and a U.S. studio. Under the agreement, Starz has the right to exhibit the films on its Pay Television and Subscription Video-On-Demand (SVOD) services during both licensing windows.
The report covers two licensing agreements between Starz (Licensee) and a U.S. studio. The first licensing agreement includes films released theatrically between 2014-2016; and the second agreement covers films released theatrically between 2017-2020.
These exclusive licensing agreements are for Pay-TV and SVOD exhibition in the United States through Starz and StarzPlay.
- Contract deal terms, rights, and values
- Rate cards and licensing fees
- Historical and future output of Licensor
- Pay-TV and ancillary release windows
- Fee examples for recent and future releases